Personal Information Collection
DMEscripts may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website
- Information about transactions carried out over this website
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- Any other information that you send to DMEscripts
Using Personal Information
DMEscripts may use your personal information to:
- Personalize the website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Publish information about you on the website
- Send to you products that you purchase
- Supply to you services that you purchase
- Send to you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you
- Send you marketing communications
When DMEscripts discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, DMEscripts may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise, or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
DMEscripts will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
DMEscripts will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this Statement
This website contains links to other websites.
DMEscripts is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.